Everything is okay.

May 01, 2013

I had therapy today, it had been two weeks. The whole hour was spent talking about how well things are going- how I have taken risks and it has paid off tremendously.


On the way home from Fremont, there was a giant rainbow. 

When I got home and walked to the mail box, I sneezed into the letters. When I looked up, a smiling lady walking her dog said "Gesundheit!" 

I like to acknowledge beautiful moments like that. These small, human moments that remind me- I am healthy, I am happy, I am a functioning part of society, I am okay. 

It reminded me of one of my favorite moments from one of my favorite films:


I am really grateful today. For so many things. My sobriety, my friends and family, my job, my body, my mind, this vegan protein powder, music, sunshine. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this, and you, so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the little things and for being grateful. It's wonderful to hear how well you're doing as well as inspiring. Keep em coming! <3

    ReplyDelete