Think about saying things and then say them.

June 05, 2016

Inspired by Blodia/Lorien,

#DateSomeoneWho

I wanna date someone who goes to fairs and amusement parks and has tons of fun.

I wanna date someone who puts their hand on my heart while I cry.

I wanna date someone who loves dogs and cats and animals as much as I do. Best case scenario I date someone who already owns great dogs. ;)

I wanna date someone who isn't afraid to be wrong, or look dumb.

I wanna date someone who can call me out lovingly.  Be my honest, yet rose colored mirror.

I wanna date someone who likes when I wear really androgynous clothes, and super feminine ones.

I wanna date someone who thinks I look awesome without makeup and also awesome with a full face & black lipstick.

I wanna date someone who never, ever uses my mental illness against me.

I wanna date someone who isn't afraid to try new things, and will hold my hand and help me do new things when I am afraid, too.

I wanna date someone who is kind.




You Might Also Like

0 comments